Thursdays, 4pm to 7pm
June 17, 2021 to September 16, 2021
300 Chandler Street (in the field across from Tewksbury Library)
Tewksbury Community Market Launches On June 17 With 30 Vendors
TEWKSBURY, MA – The Tewksbury Community Market, located in the large field across from the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open on Thursday, June 17, 2021, from 4pm to 7pm.
The June 17 market will feature 30 vendors, including:
FARMS & MORE:
- Green Hollow Orchard (eggs, fresh veggies)
- Neighbor’s Acre Farm (edible flowers, microgreens)
- North of Boston Farm (meats, fresh veggies, fruit)
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
- Birds Nest Italian Street Food Truck (sliders, deep fried manicotti, garlic parmesan french fries, crispy eggplant fries, mozzarella sticks, fried ravioli)
- Empanada Dada Food Truck (empanadas)
DESSERT FOOD TRUCKS:
- The Cookie Monstah Truck (ice cream sandwiches, cookies)
- Whoopie Wagon (whoopie pies, cookies)
- Cupcake City (cupcakes)
- Drive-by Pies (pies, fruit bars)
- Fudge ‘n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
- Sweet Lydias (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
- Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
- Grateful Tastes (artisan spreads, raw honey, maple syrup)
- Joyberry Farm (mushrooms)
- Kiss The Cook (mac & cheese)
- Mill City Cheesemongers (cheeses)
- Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
- Polish Prince Pieorgi (pierogi – both frozen & cooked)
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
- Ackreations Treasures (handmade crochet accessories)
- KC Styles Accessories (handmade jewelry, scarves, hair accessories)
- MSM Crafts (all occasion cards and other papercraft items)
- Usborne Books & More (children’s books)
- Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library (community cookbooks)
- Tewksbury Garden Club (perennials, clay pots, fairy garden kits)
Customers must park in the library’s parking lot as there is NO parking along Hospital Road. For overflow parking, drive 0.25 miles up Hospital Road and there are parking lots on your left.
All vendors accept cash and credit. (The Community Garden is cash only.) Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm and North of Boston Farm also accept WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Please note the library closes at 5pm and there will be no public restrooms for customers available between 5pm and 7pm.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation the Tewksbury Hospital and several town departments, including the Health Department and Town Manager’s Office. Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or email@example.com.
Send A Message To Market Organizers