Tewksbury Community Market
Tuesdays, 4pm to 7pm
June 30, 2020 to September 22, 2020
300 Chandler Street (outside the Tewksbury Public Library)
**ALERT** The August 4 Market Has Been CANCELLED Due To The Tropical Storm. **ALERT**
In-Person Shopping Resumes On August 11
TEWKSBURY, MA – The Tewksbury Community Market, located on the front lawn of the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open for IN-PERSON SHOPPING. The next market is scheduled for Tuesday, August 11, 2020, from 4pm to 7pm.
The August 11 market will feature 16 vendors:
- Cupcake City (cupcakes) — season debut
- Fudge ‘n’ Stuff (fudge, nuts, cashews)
- KC StYles Accessories (jewelry & accessories)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Nana Bee (small quilted items: microwave bowl cozies, potholders, pouches) — season debut
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Polish Prince Pierogi (pierogi)
- Purple Carrot Bread Company (assortment of breads & pastries)
- Scents Delivered (soaps)
- Seafood Express (seafood)
- Straingley Handmade (greeting cards, rosary bracelets, earrings, necklaces, glassware, wreaths)
- Sweet Lydia’s (candy & smores) — season debut
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
- Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
- Usborne Books & More (kids books)
- The Whoopie Wagon (whoopie pies)
Please note customers must PRE-ORDER from The Whoopie Wagon. The link will be shared on the Community Market’s website (www.tewksburymarket.com) and social media beginning Wednesday, August 5.
IMPORTANT: In response to COVID-19, customers must wear face coverings, maintain social distance, use the designated entrance and exit, practice good hand hygiene, and not touch products unless purchasing. A hand sanitizer station will be available. Shopping alone is encouraged when feasible. Please note restrooms will not be available to customers and the library remains closed to the public at this time. The Market is following safety guidelines from both the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH), as well as guidance from the Tewksbury Health Department.
Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or email@example.com.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is following the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) safety guidelines for farmers markets and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) safety guidelines for farmers markets. The Market is also following guidance from the Tewksbury Health Department.
The Tewksbury Community Market is actively looking for new vendors. Vendor applications can be found HERE. Additional required paperwork can be found HERE and HERE. Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Send A Message To Market Organizers