Thursdays, 4pm to 7pm
June 17, 2021 to September 30, 2021
300 Chandler Street (in the field across from Tewksbury Library)
Tewksbury Community Market Set To Host 30 Vendors On July 29
TEWKSBURY, MA – The Tewksbury Community Market, located in the large field across from the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open on Thursday, July 29, 2021, from 4pm to 7pm.
The July 29 market will feature 30 vendors, including:
FARMS & MORE:
- Green Hollow Orchard (eggs, fresh veggies, candles)
- Neighbor’s Acre (microgreens, edible flowers)
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
- Empanada Dada (empanadas)
- Thwaites Market (handheld meat pies, potato salad, coleslaw)
DESSERT FOOD TRUCKS:
- Cookie Monstah (ice cream sandwiches, cookies)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Whoopie Wagons (whoopie pies, cookies)
- Cupcake City (cupcakes)
- Fudge ‘n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
- Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
- Sweet Lydias (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
- Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
- Grateful Tastes (artisan spreads)
- Joyberry Farms (mushrooms)
- Kiss The Cook (mac & cheese)
- Mill City Cheesemongers (cheeses)
- Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
- Polish Prince Pieorgi (pierogi – both frozen & cooked)
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
- Champagne Peaks (hats, banners, shirts, stickers)
- MSM Crafts (all occasion cards & other papercraft items)
- NYR Organics (organic beauty products)
- Poet Up A Tree (eye glass holders, key chains, decorative boxes, plant hangers, anklets)
- Shiny Things (necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings)
- Soak It In Artisan Soap (handmade cold & hot process soaps, lotions & creams; bath bombs; face masks; sugar scrubs)
- Sunnyhill Candle Co. (soy candles, wax melts)
- Tewksbury Florist & Greenery (flowers, plants)
- Usborne Books & More (children’s books)
- Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library (community cookbooks)
- National Sharpening (mobile sharpening service for knives, scissors & garden tools)
Customers must park in the library’s parking lot as there is NO parking along Hospital Road and Chandler Street. For overflow parking, drive 0.25 miles up Hospital Road and there are parking lots on your left.
All vendors accept cash and credit. Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm also accepts WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Please note the library closes at 5pm and there will be no public restrooms for customers available between 5pm and 7pm.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation the Tewksbury Hospital and several town departments, including the Health Department and Town Manager’s Office. Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or email@example.com and Community Development Administrative Assistant Alex Lowder at 978-640-4370 x 248 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send A Message To Market Organizers