**ALERT** Please Vote For Us At Your Favorite Massachusetts Farmers Market
Please take 30 seconds and vote for us as your favorite FARMERS MAKRET in the 2022 Farmers Market Coalition Contest. To vote, click HERE. Simply provide your name and email address, then click “vote.” You can opt-in or opt-out of receiving a newsletter.
We’re currently #5 among all Massachusetts markets. Please help us get to #1, which will make us eligible for a cash prize, plus help us recruit more vendors for next season.
Tewksbury Community Market To Host 30+ Vendors On August 18
TEWKSBURY, MA – The Tewksbury Community Market is scheduled to host more than 30 vendors and community groups at Livingston Street Park (288 Livingston Street), behind the Recreation Center, on Thursday, August 18, 2022, from 4pm to 7pm.
The August 18 market lineup includes:
FARMS & MORE:
– Farmer Palmer (garlic products)
– Gaouette Farm (fresh fruits & veggies)
– Meta Microgreens (microgreens)
– Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
– Tewksbury Public Library’s Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
– Empanada Dada (empanadas)
– Polish Prince Pierogi (pierogi)
– What The Fork (burgers, chicken, fries & more)
– Fudge ‘n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
– Jennifer Lee’s Bakery (allergen free baked goods)
– Kona Ice (shaved ice)
– Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
– Sophie’s Apples (candy apples, gourmet apples)
– Sweets Bakery (cake pops, cookies and other baked confections)
CAN’T MISS DRINK VENDORS:
– Flor de Café (cold brew coffee)
– Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
– The Stand (fresh squeeze lemonade)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
– Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
– Kiss The Cook (mac & cheese)
– Olive World (olives)
– Seafood Express (seafood)
– Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
– Ackreations Treasures (hairpiece accessories)
– Champagne Peaks (hats, banners, shirts, stickers)
– Daisy Jane’s Flowers (cut flower bouquets)
– Dogg Boston (dog accessories & dog treats)
– Made By ME Jewelry (jewelry)
– No Bake Cakes (towel and diaper “cakes”)
– Open Space Gift Shop (gifts for everyone from unique brands and local makers)
– Poet Up A Tree (macrame wearables, key chains, small decorative gift boxes)
– Red Antler Apothecary (hand crafted soaps & natural self care products)
– Shiny Things (necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings)
– Straingely Handmade (wreaths, string art, handmade jewelry, greeting cards, customized glass & mugs, vinyl decals)
– Usborne Books & Kane Miller Publishing (children’s books)
Most vendors accept both cash and credit. Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm also accepts WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market’s website at http://www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market’s Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation with several town departments, including the Community Development Department, Health Department and Town Manager’s Office. Have a question about the market? Contact Community/Economic Development Planner Alex Lowder at 978-640-4370 x 248 or email@example.com and Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send A Message To Market Organizers